Identifies, builds, and develops new commercial accounts for fuel distribution
a) Business Development
- Identifies, builds, and develops new commercial accounts for diesel from the following industries: shipping, power, mining, construction, manufacturing, transportation, logistic, supply chain and other related industries.
- Conducts cold calls, sets appointments, and schedules client visits.
- Identifies customer needs and buying motivations.
- Conducts product presentation and technical field testing for various equipment of end users.
- Prepares business case for customized services and ensures commitment volumes are met.
- Prepares proposals in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Secures and reviews documents for customer accreditation.
- Prepares credit line endorsements and ensures compliance to company documentary requirements.
- Ensures smooth product delivery that meets customer expectations.
b) Accounts Management
- Achieves individual volume and margin targets.
- Resolve customer issues and concerns, and designs interim and long-term solutions with the team.
- Updates customers with current price movements
- Ensures that customers’ credit lines are sufficient and fully utilized.
- Coordinates collection schedules for outstanding customer accounts with approved credit lines
- Creates strategies for customer needs.
- Graduate of any Diploma
- Has a driver’s license
- With 1-2 years’ B2B sales experience preferably in petroleum.
- Has to have a network of commercial accounts, clients in shipping, , construction, manufacturing, transportation, logistic, supply chain and other related industries.
- B2B selling and/or solution-selling experience
- Having an experience selling lubricants is a plus
- Highly adaptive to a dynamic sales and marketing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Very good English written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Understanding of basic P&L
- Sales Pipeline management (database of leads) experience is an advantage
- Must have own transportation