- Manage and monitor the day-to-day fuel pricing based on a combination of proprietary and licensed software applications. This includes assessing the pricing of fuel by analyzing market trends and making the most cost-effective decision for each specific location.
- Follow price policies and implement price changes resulting from national and international oil price movements, other relevant local market price developments or competitive actions as well as other cost factors (e.g., currency exchange rates).
- Close coordination with the Sales to create, validate and maintain local pricing insights with the market environment. Be able to follow up and request the Sales for the range of pricing shared by their clients
- Serve as the primary contact for pricing issues and/or inquiries. Required to manage and organize daily pricing coverage
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to use data analysis in pricing and strategic decisions
- Ability to manage high volume of work, time sensitive pricing tasks
- Demonstrated great communication and relationship building skills
- Familiar with the usage of MOPS